- How can I create an account to place an order?
- I am unable to log in to my taccrew.com dealer account.
- What is the status of my warranty claim?
- What is your return/exchange policy?
- How long does it take to receive my product back?
- What is your warranty policy?
- Why can’t I add a product to my cart?
- Where can I find the instruction sheet for my product?
- I have a spare parts request
How can I create an account to place an order?
You must be an Authorized Dealer or Distributor to purchase directly with Tac Crew. To apply, click here to be directed to our Authorized Dealer / Distributor page.
I am unable to log in to my taccrew.com dealer account.
- Forgot your password? Please click on “Forgot Your Password?” Beneath the log in box to receive a temporary password via email.
- Are you entering the correct email address? Double-check that it is free of typos.
- Did you place an initial phone order? Your account may not be set up. Your account manager will set up your account and send you all your credentials once your account is approved.
What is the status of my warranty claim?
If you have a tracking number, you will be able to track when your Product is delivered to our warehouse for processing as a warranty claim. After it arrives at the warehouse, the processing time can be up to 2 business days. If your tracking confirms the Product has been delivered to us for more than 2 business days and you have not received an email about your warranty claim, please let us know. If the 2 business days have not passed, please allow the full processing time before contacting customer service.
What is your return/exchange policy?
If you would like to exchange your Product or return it for a refund, please read the following guidelines to determine whether you are eligible. Please also visit the Returns & Exchanges section for further details. If you are eligible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for complete instructions.
If you believe you have received a defective product upon arrival, please contact us immediately at email@example.com for further instructions.
How long does it take to receive my product?
Once your product has been received please allow 2 business day to process the received product. A certified Tac Crew Technician will begin the exchange, refurbish, or return process. This can take up to 7 business day or more, this will depend on the issue.
Why can’t I add a product to my cart?
Products with no “ADD TO CART” button are out of stock. Our website catalogs many of our products, current and discontinued. Not everything you see on our site will be available to order. You also may not be able to order if you are not an Authorized Dealer.